Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] GPO administration right on the station for ordinary user

Am 03.04.2017 um 17:21 schrieb Marc Muehlfeld via samba:
Am 03.04.2017 um 17:01 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
But thats missing info..  :-(

Maybe its also a good thing to add just after the first picture on the
wiki.
That the security filter on the GPO MUST have "authenticated users" or
Domain computer group.
You decide.

I verified the Wiki doc and here it works like described (without setting a filter). I did exactly what is described in the Wiki. To verify, I added a regular domain user to the domain group I set in the GPO, and after I log in as this user on a domain member, this account had local admin permissions.

Doesn't this work in your installation? What happens if you don't set the filter?

Regards,
Marc