Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Encrypted samba mount on Linux

Hi all,

My server machine is running samba version 4.4.4 on Linux with 'smb
encryption = mandatory' option.

My client is a Ubuntu 16.10 Linux machine.

I am looking for a way to mount the encrypted samba share on the Linux
client machine. I noticed that mount.cifs does not support encryption
but smbclient does with an -e flag, however it seems to only be usable
in a ftp-like interface. Is there any way to mount this share with
smbclient or any other software that supports encrypted samba shares?

Kind regards,