Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] [Samba 4.5] Very slow LDAP Queries (almost unusable), performance tunning ?

On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 15:03 +0200, Bart Coninckx via samba wrote:
> Hi,
> I talked to Zarafa (Kopano now) support and they acknowledge that
> their product in combination with Samba does not scale welland is
> only suitable for what they call smaller setups.

We should be able to sort this out.  I've found some massive
performance gains with some patches I'm trying.  I've made the ldap
server multi-process and (far more importantly) resolved a locking

The patches are not yet validated as safe (we change some things in tdb
that need to be checked very carefully) but I wanted to indicate that
there is hope.

Andrew Bartlett