Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied.

> Rowland Penny via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 30. März 2017 um 18:29 geschrieben:

> You can ignore those numbers, just act as if they aren't there ;-)
>
> Where are the shares stored ? are they on a DC or a Unix domain member ?
>
> Can you please post your smb.conf from where they are stored.

Thank you very much for your effort and for your help understanding samba much better. My last major samba-server setup was something like 2002/2003 and it was very different then and without AD.

A lot has happened since then.

best regards and happy weekend!

martin