Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied.

> Rowland Penny <rpenny@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 30. März 2017 um 16:46 geschrieben:

> If you look here:
>
> drwxrwx---+  2 RUBENS\gf root 4096 Mär 30 14:09 gf
>
> There is a '+' sign after the permissions, this means that there are
> ACLs set on the directory, try running 'getfacl /fs/gf'

Ok, first /fs/mrtx, then /fs/gf:

root@fs:~# getfacl /fs/mrtx
getfacl: Entferne führende '/' von absoluten Pfadnamen
# file: fs/mrtx
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rwx
group::r-x
other::r-x

root@fs:~# getfacl /fs/gf
getfacl: Entferne führende '/' von absoluten Pfadnamen
# file: fs/gf
# owner: RUBENS\134gf
# group: root
user::rwx
user:root:rwx
group::r-x
group:root:r-x
group:RUBENS\134gf:rwx
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:user:RUBENS\134gf:rwx
default:group::r-x
default:group:root:r-x
default:group:RUBENS\134gf:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

But still: I cannot change /fs/gf a second time.

And there is something wrong with getent - I have several AD-groups containing users. For example 'gf' is the managers. 'rubens' is staff. But when I do 'getent group' they are mixed up. The group 'rubens' contains only the managers. The user mrtx should be a member of mrtx-group, but is not. The staff does not appear in any group.

What could have gone wrong here?