Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS after removing a DC and WERR_BADFILE when trying to remove broken DC

>  – I noticed a typo in the server's `netbios name` setting, corrected
> it, and restarted the DC

Where did you change this, in smb.conf or /etc/hosts ??
By default netbios name is adapted from the hostname.

If you changed the hostname you might have found the source of your problem.

>  – Noticed I had problems with the LDAP SSL certificates for this node
> and restarted it a few times while fixing that (paths, permissions, etc.)
If you renamed the hostname, you probely need new ssl cert.

Greetz,

Louis