Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:17:10 +0200 (CEST)
martin via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now I am stuck with the problem, that wbinfo works but getent shows
> only local users or groups. I hope a more up to date samba will
> resolve that.

wbinfo goes straight to winbind, getent goes via nsswitch, so you might
not have the required packages installed. But it might just be down to
'getent passwd' by default not showing users, try 'getent passwd
username'