Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied.

> Rowland Penny via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 29. März 2017 um 14:51 geschrieben:

> > root@samba-fs:~# ls -la /fs/gf/
> > insgesamt 12
> > drwxrwxrwx+ 2 administrator domain admins 4096 Mär 27 16:20 .
> > drwxrwxrwx  3 administrator domain admins 4096 Mär 29 14:05 ..
> >

> That looks suspect, what is in '/etc/samba/user.map' ?

---

root@samba-fs:~# cat /etc/samba/user.map
!root = RUBENS\Administrator RUBENS\administrator

---

I used the default before, root:root 600, I believe. I am just having an unrelated hardware problem with the drive of the fileserver so i am using the opportunity to start a completely new setup of the domain member.