Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Provision new domain keeping users and passwords

29.03.2017 16:52, Santiago Londoño Mejía via samba пишет:
Hello,
Is this procedure for samba as DC?

I'm in doubt about it, it looks like it for old-style NT Domain...
Maybe more skiiled people comment it.

I was able to do this by exporting and importing users (including
passwords) with the pdbedit samba utility.

Look at this:
Http://serverfault.com/questions/675938/migrate-samba-users-to-new-server
Maybe you need to change the passdb backend