Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Provision new domain keeping users and passwords

I was able to do this by exporting and importing users (including
passwords) with the pdbedit samba utility.

Look at this:
Http://serverfault.com/questions/675938/migrate-samba-users-to-new-server
Maybe you need to change the passdb backend