Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Provision new domain keeping users and passwords

27.03.2017 22:48, Santiago Londoño Mejía via samba пишет:
Hello,

I try to add a new dc to my domain, but the sysadmin installed the
main dc left misconfigured dns zones that I can not remove.

¿Is it possible to provision the domain again using new samba as main
dc Keeping users and passwords Of the previous dc?
The current main dc runs samba 4.4.

I am also interested in this task, I have 4.1 old (two) DC with errors in dns zones (undeletable items) and planning upgrade to 4.5 or 4.6 .

--
Mike Lykov, system administrator