Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba shared folders and windows 7 permissions dialog.

It is indeed an issue with Windows, rather than Samba, and I never stated otherwise.

With respect to Windows edition they all are "Pro" variant. I have a feeling, that failing workstations lack some updates because I have manually updated successful ones about a week ago. Comparing installed updates manually must be the last resort as it's rate complicated feat.

Thus I started with Samba and found some differences in how Samba treats different workstations, which might give me a clue on what's wrong. So my questions hold:

Is it "0: SAMR_DOMAIN_ACCESS_ENUM_ACCOUNTS" that blocks that windows host from enumerating
ldap users and groups? If that's true, then why is that happening to the same user on a
different hosts? What is the origin of struct samr_OpenDomain and how does samba derive it?