Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] access DENIED for non-printserver bits

Hai,

Can you tell me the brand and driver of the printer your trying , that helps. ( or send me a copy/link of the driver your installing )

I had a read thought your old(er) threat, but that didnt help.

I did find the error in the following source code of samba.
source3/rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c

but i cant help with that code much to complex for me, but at least you know is a "by samba" generated error.

And it looks like problems with rights if i look at that code.
Maybe one of the dev's can help you a bit more here.

But im interested in the printer driver info.
If your able to upgrade to 4.6 thats what you really want, since there has been lots of improvements in printer drivers support for win10.

Greetz,

Louis