Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Public share ask for a password

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:21:23 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suggest NOT to use fstab but systemd startups if you on debian
jessie.

Get to know systemd and if you do i’ll bet you like it.

I know only on that hates it.. dont you Rowland. ;-)

I am not the only one Louis and this is one of the reasons why.
Just what has an init system got to do with mounting a filesystem ??

I am not adverse to progress, but, in my opinion, systemd isn't
progress, it is a way of making red-hat richer! Your opinion may
differ, just don't waste your time trying to change my opinion of
systemd

but as he did not respond to you what's the point of wasting your time with your anti-systemd response out of context?