Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] strange problem foxpro run exe on win 10

Dne 2017/03/19 v 22:11 Rowland Penny via samba napsal(a):
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:49:28 +0100
Michal Kavan <michal.kavan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

os is ubuntu 16.04. (i have same behavior also on samba 4.3.11, so i
think thats linked with change from samba 3.6.x >> to 4.xx)
yes, guest user (samba_guest) have permision to run (all files are
set to 777) and i can run program directly and also from win xp, but
no from foxprol on win 7/win10

Hmm, you can run the program directly
You can run the program from an XP client
You cannot run the program from a win 7 or 10 client

This says a Windows 7/10 problem to me, but you could try checking the
server & client max protocol with:

testparm -v | grep 'max protocol'

Rowland

yes, its looks like win7/10 problem (but only on samba 4.x) to me, but i have no idea what to do (except downgrade to 3.6.x)

server max protocol = SMB3
client max protocol = NT1

mk

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.