Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problem mapping extended acls with sssd and samba

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:03:34 -0300
edson <edeaoinfor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the answer.
>
> But even removing the write list parameter, the problem persists.
>
> Excuse me. But the sssd service is working perfectly, and I see no
> reason to ask for help on the sssd user list.

Are you 100% sure this has nothing to do sssd ?

> One important information is that when I apply the ACLs using the
> setfacl command the mapping is done and the permissions are applied.
>
> But when I use windows explorer the ACLs permissions are not applied.

This could still be down to sssd, but have you looked here:

If, after following that, it still doesn't work, then try the sssd
list, this may be something they have come across before.