Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problem mapping extended acls with sssd and samba

Thanks for the answer.

But even removing the write list parameter, the problem persists.

Excuse me. But the sssd service is working perfectly, and I see no reason
to ask for help on the sssd user list.

One important information is that when I apply the ACLs using the setfacl
command the mapping is done and the permissions are applied.

But when I use windows explorer the ACLs permissions are not applied.

If anyone knows why this is happening, and be able to help me.

I thank you.

--
Att,

Edson de Abreu Oliveira