Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] strange problem foxpro run exe on win 10

Dne 2017/03/19 v 21:29 Rowland Penny via samba napsal(a):
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:02:23 +0100
Michal Kavan <michal.kavan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

here it is
----
[global]
          workgroup = all
          server string = Samba Server
          load printers = no
          security = user
          max log size = 200
          time server = yes
          local master = no
          os level = 10
          log file = /var/log/samba/log.%I
          printcap name = /dev/null
          netbios name = new07server-fst
#       log level = 2 acls:10
          log level = 10
#       null passwords = yes
          encrypt passwords = yes
          domain master = no
          map to guest = Bad Password

          domain logons = no
          preferred master = no
          follow symlinks = yes
          guest account = samba_guest

          full_audit:success = connect disconnect mkdir rmdir rename
unlink #full_audit:success = connect disconnect mkdir rmdir rename
unlink pread read
          full_audit:priority = notice
          full_audit:facility = local5
          full_audit:prefix = %u |%I  %m| %S
          full_audit:failure = connect

#full_audit:success = connect disconnect opendir mkdir rmdir closedir
open close read pread write pwrite sendfile rename unlink chmod
#fchmod chown fchown chdir ftruncate lock symlink readlink link mknod
realpath

          #acl map full control = False
          dos filemode = yes
          acl allow execute always = yes

[data]
path = /home/samba/data
comment = aplikace mirror md3
public = yes
writeable = yes
create mask = 7777
directory mask = 7777
#guest only = yes
vfs object = full_audit
acl allow execute always = yes
browseable =yes

---

The only possible problem I can see there (apart from the lines
that are default settings etc) is these lines:

create mask = 7777
directory mask = 7777

'7777' too many 7s, probably should be '0777'

I take it that all users connect as 'guest users', does the guest user
have permission to run the programs you want to run ?

What OS is this and is it possible to upgrade to a later version of
Samba ?
All versions of Samba before 4.4.0 are EOL as far as Samba is
concerned, so if your problem is specific to the 4.1.x series, it will
probably never get fixed.

Rowland

os is ubuntu 16.04. (i have same behavior also on samba 4.3.11, so i think thats linked with change from samba 3.6.x >> to 4.xx) yes, guest user (samba_guest) have permision to run (all files are set to 777) and i can run program directly and also from win xp, but no from foxprol on win 7/win10

7777 in create mas was despered try to set also uuid,gid and sticky bit ;]

mk

--
Michal Kavan
+420 776 291 782

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.