Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] strange problem foxpro run exe on win 10

here it is
----
[global]
        workgroup = all
        server string = Samba Server
        load printers = no
        security = user
        max log size = 200
        time server = yes
        local master = no
        os level = 10
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%I
        printcap name = /dev/null
        netbios name = new07server-fst
#       log level = 2 acls:10
        log level = 10
#       null passwords = yes
        encrypt passwords = yes
        domain master = no
        map to guest = Bad Password

        domain logons = no
        preferred master = no
        follow symlinks = yes
        guest account = samba_guest

        full_audit:success = connect disconnect mkdir rmdir rename unlink
#full_audit:success = connect disconnect mkdir rmdir rename unlink pread read
        full_audit:priority = notice
        full_audit:facility = local5
        full_audit:prefix = %u |%I  %m| %S
        full_audit:failure = connect

#full_audit:success = connect disconnect opendir mkdir rmdir closedir open close read pread write pwrite sendfile rename unlink chmod #fchmod chown fchown chdir ftruncate lock symlink readlink link mknod realpath

        #acl map full control = False
        dos filemode = yes
        acl allow execute always = yes

[data]