Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] strange problem foxpro run exe on win 10

hi,

one of my customers still use old foxpro
we migrate from samba 3.6.3 to samba 4.1.17
and everything seems to be alright

foxpro is using command "run" to starts external program and when I star for example Wordpad by "run wordpad" I get Access denied
but when I directly run worpad, then everything runs ok
And this behavior appears only on Win7 - Win10 and not on WinXp
I set linux rights to 7777 to be sure, and i can write to folder.

Where should i start looking for problem (logs ...)?
thanks mk

--
Michal Kavan
+420 776 291 782

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.