Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Centos 7 samba 4.6.0 packages

Am 16.03.2017 um 18:12 schrieb Herb Lewis via samba:
I know how to build samba but what I am not as familiar with is
creating rpm packages. I was hoping to find the "official" CentOS
version to start with.

http://vault.centos.org/7.3.1611/os/Source/SPackages/

you install a src.rpm as your builduser and it will unpack the tarball and other source files below SOUCRES and the SPEC file below SPECS - never touch rpmbuild as root