[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 5.7 with 2-factor authentication support
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 18:28:58 +0100
- From: Roland Gruber via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] LDAP Account Manager 5.7 with 2-factor authentication support
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 5.7 - March 15th, 2017 ================================================= LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory. Announcement: ------------- LAM now supports 2-factor authentication via privacyIDEA. The font for PDF was changed to DejaVu for better readability and more characters (e.g. Cyrillic). Full changelog: https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/changelog Download: https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/releases Features: --------- * management of various account types * Unix * Samba 3/4 * Kolab 3 * Asterisk * Zarafa * DHCP * SSH keys * 2-factor authentication * profiles for account creation * account creation via file upload * automatic creation/deletion of home directories * setting quotas * PDF output for all accounts * editor for organizational units * schema browser * tree view * multiple configuration files * multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Turkish Demo installation: ------------------ You can try our demo installation online. https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/liveDemo Support: -------- If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or implementing new features please use the mailinglist and feature request tracker at our homepage https://www.ldap-account-manager.org. Authors & Copyright: -------------------- Copyright (C) 2003 - 2017: Roland Gruber <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> LAM is published under the GNU General Public License. The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
-- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
- Prev by Date: Re: [Samba] Problems with replication and dns
- Next by Date: Re: [Samba] samba: setproctitle not initialized, please either call setproctitle_init() or link against libbsd-ctor.
- Previous by thread: Re: [Samba] samba: setproctitle not initialized, please either call setproctitle_init() or link against libbsd-ctor.
- Next by thread: [Samba] About join second Domain Controler