Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Debian Jessie Samba 4.6.0 amd64 packages.

Hai Andrew,

Sorry, for the late reply.
Yes, that is my goal in the end.
I'll keep makeing the packages for now and post them on the list.
If you or someone else can give me tips on improving the packages even more.
Let me know, then when im ready, then its a small step in joining the packaging team.

I'll go through https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Guidelines
anything else you can advice me to read?

Best regards,

Louis