Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Best way to integrate Unix with AD.

Is there a good guide for how to set up a Samba based AD domain controller with RFC2307 attributes so I can experiment... I can't get the Windows guys in my company to do anything Microsoft don't provide a check box for, unless I can teach them how to do it... but I've not used any of these Windows technologies for a very long time...

At least if I can show a working system then someone from the Windows team might consider looking at it.... and if I tell them to do something that ultimately doesn't work, we'll be back to square one but they will be doubly reluctant, so I need to learn more about AD than them... sigh.

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:04:30 +0000