Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] error when joigned a linux computer to the domain

Hello, I have this error when I want to join a linux debian client to my domain running under samba 4.2.Can someone help me? Thanks

root@smbclient:~# samba-tool domain join domainame.lan -U"DOMAINNAME\administrator"Password for [DOMAINNAME\administrator]:Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py", line 898, in secretsdb_self_join msg["priorWhenChanged"] = [res[0]["whenChanged"][0]]KeyError: 'No such element'Segmentation fault
Regards