Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Error in https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Home_Folders

Hi,

I found a small error
in https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Home_Folders . The wiki
mentions as rights on the share Read and Execute for Authenticated
Users, but on that level I see only Full Control, Change and Read. My
assumption is that it should be Change and Read for Authenticated
users,

You are right. I fixed this. Thanks.

Additionally, I added a sentence telling the user what to verify on Win7, because the "Disable inheritance" button only exists on Win8 and later.

Just checked with 'Computer Management' on Win7 and you could be right,
in fact, the entire page seems wrong, I wonder what version of Windows
Marc used ?

I really don't understand why you are saying that the _entire_ page is wrong?

Regards,
Marc