Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problem sysvolreset

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It isn't really a 'uid' problem, it is a 'sysvolreset' problem, giving
> Domain Admins a gidNumber only makes it worse.
> How to fix it ? Remove the GPO and then add it again, then NEVER use
> sysvolreset again.

Hang on, can you explain this a little further?  I thought that Domain
Admins was issued gidNumber 512 by default. In addition, sysvolreset is not
recommended to fix potential SysVol replication problems with GPO perms?

Kris Lou
klou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Edson Tadeu Almeida da Silveira via samba <