Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Debian Jessie Samba 4.6.0 amd64 packages.

On Tue, 2017-03-07 at 17:42 +0100, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Hai,
>

> I’ve setup the samba 4.6.0 for Debian Jessie packages.
>
> Found here : http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/

Is there any chance you could join the debian packaging team, to help
get this in to debian experimental, and then unstable?

You have been doing great work on this for some time, and I think that
is the way to unblock the route to maintaining this as a backport.  I
know you were rebuffed on that previously, but if the whole debian
package team is supported better, that problem goes away.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett