Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] LDAP logins failing after installing Samba 4.4.5

Hai Bart,

This is a bit off samba topic but..

Which kopano version.?
Did you install the kopano schema file ( added it into the AD ?)
The kopano schema is not the same as the zarafa schema.
Mainly the "zarafaAccount changed to kopanoAccount so you need to adjust some filters if you applied them. Things like that.

And which "mailserver" are you talking about.
The "MTA" aka postfix/exim? Or the mail server itself?  ( aka Kopano )

Greetz,

Louis