Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Missing security tab samba 4.1.13

>Adding a pointer record for the server didn't help either. I am going to test another Windows PC now to see if the problem exists there as well.
>

>BC

The other Windows machine has the same issue. I have one symptom more now: when connecting to the DC, I get a "1745" error message in Windows. Will look that one up.

If someone has any suggestions, please speak up. Upgrading Samba did not help, so I am looking for other alleys,

Cheers,

BC