Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba High CPU usage

Hi!

Just a simple question. Do you know how to make it use lower CPU usage. How can I configure Samba Domain Controller to use less CPU?

My server is using for every HTTPS AUTH PAM.D LDAP / SSH / WIndows Network / Windows Login, but it is a simple login. How can it is so slow? How can I make it faster? Or use it like SQL server backend or something?

Sometimes, when I copy like 1000 files form one file to another server it goes beyond 50%.

Looks a bit high for me.

Any options?

Thanks!