Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 fail linux machine join to ADS

El 27/02/17 a las 10:53, Rowland Penny via samba escribió:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:16:46 -0500
Informatico Neurodesarrollo via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Helo friends:
This is my smb.conf file, runing in openSUSE 42.1 system and SAMBA
acts as a DNS proxy to Bind
Well stop it being a proxy, the DC should be authoritative for the
domain.

# Global parameters
[global]
          netbios name = SERVERDOM
          realm = POLRMVAR.MTZ.SLD.CU
          workgroup = POLRMVAR
          dns forwarder = 10.44.0.5
          server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc
What happened to 'dnsupdate' and 'dns' ?
Is a dns server running on the DC ?
Yes, bind9

dns forwarder = 10.44.0.5

In the same PC

          ldap server require strong auth = no
          idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

And the client's linux machine (Linux Mint 18.1)configuration I try
to join:

[global]
             security = ADS
             workgroup = POLRMVAR
             realm = POLRMVAR.MTZ.SLD.CU
             netbios name = el nombre de tu PC en MAYÚSCULA
Your netbios name is way too long and it doesn't seem to be the clients
short hostname.
Sorry Rowland, the netbios is :
netbios name = informatica2

I was chat with friend that I try to help and forgot chance "el nombre de tu PC en MAYÚSCULA" with the valid name.

             add user script = /usr/sbin/adduser --quiet
--disabled-password --gecos
Sorry, this isn't goping to work.
I will delete

#net ads join -U Administrator
Enter Administrator's password:
ldb: unable to stat module /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/ldb : No
such file or directory
Have you installed all the samba packages ?
I installed from source Samba4 4.4.6 without problem.

Rowland

T.I.A

--

Jesús Reyes Piedra
Admin Red Neurodearrollo,Cárdenas

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/