Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba4 fail linux machine join to ADS

Helo friends:
This is my smb.conf file, runing in openSUSE 42.1 system and SAMBA acts as a DNS proxy to Bind

# Global parameters
[global]
        netbios name = SERVERDOM
        realm = POLRMVAR.MTZ.SLD.CU
        workgroup = POLRMVAR
        dns forwarder = 10.44.0.5
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc
        ldap server require strong auth = no
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

And the client's linux machine (Linux Mint 18.1)configuration I try to join:

[global]
           security = ADS
           workgroup = POLRMVAR
           realm = POLRMVAR.MTZ.SLD.CU
           netbios name = el nombre de tu PC en MAYÚSCULA
add user script = /usr/sbin/adduser --quiet --disabled-password --gecos
           log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
           log level = 1

# Default idmap config used for BUILTIN and local accounts/groups
            idmap config *:backend = tdb
            idmap config *:range = 2000-9999

            # Idmap config for domain POLRMVAR
            idmap config POLRMVAR:backend = ad
            idmap config POLRMVAR:schema_mode = rfc2307
            idmap config POLRMVAR:range = 10000-99999

            # Winbind
            winbind separator = +
            winbind enum users = yes
            winbind enum groups = yes
            winbind cache time = 10
            auth methods = winbind
            winbind use default domain = true
            winbind offline logon = false

            # Use template settings for login shell and home directory
            winbind nss info = template
            template shell = /sbin/nologin
            template homedir = /home/usuarios/%U

Kerberos and NTP on the side of client's machine work fine

When I try to join to ADS:

#net ads join -U Administrator
Enter Administrator's password:
ldb: unable to stat module /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/ldb : No such file or directory

[I don't know if is side of server or th linux's client machine and,Why?]

Using short domain name -- POLRMVAR
Joined 'INFORMATICA2' to dns domain 'polrmvar.mtz.sld.cu'

[the machine has already joined to ADS Domaind ?????]

DNS Update for informática2.polrmvar.mtz.sld.cu failed: ERROR_DNS_INVALID_NAME

[I was checked the sintaxis in named config file but informatica2 DNS update failed: NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL don't have acent]

T.I.A.

--

Jesús Reyes Piedra
Admin Red Neurodearrollo,Cárdenas

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/