Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba and Linux XFS Quota managed from administrator@WinServ-2008

I have setup a samba file server domain member and join it to a 2008 AD
DC and all work fine

I have setup the volume that contains data to manage quotas, the volume
is a XFS filesystem.

Now the follow Linux command:

    # xfs_quota -x -c 'limit bsoft=200m bhard=250m isoft=200 ihard=250 domain.user' /data
    # xfs_quota -x -c 'report -h' /data
    # su - domain.user -c 'dd if=/dev/zero of=/data/junk.dd bs=1M count=300'

work as expected, from Linux command line, I can manage the quota
without problem.

My question are:

It's possible to manage the quota from administrator@win2008 ?

I must modify in some way smb.conf to allow this ?

This is my first time a customer asks me this function

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 25 Workstation)