Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Setting Win ACLs via Comp Managment, connection to Member Server warning

Thank you for your guidance. I must have something seriously wrong in
the settings.
Here is the eACL share:
root@ubuntu-dm1:~# ls -l /srv/samba/eACLshare/ -d
drwxr-xr-x 2 root domain admins 4096 Feb 21 09:00 /srv/samba/eACLshare/

>From Windows as an administrator of the domain, Comp Management -
Connect to another computer -> System Tools
I get UBUNTU-DM1 cannot be connected....

But after dismissing the warning window with "ok" I can click on the
share c:\srv\samba\eACLshare and inspect the settings
Unfortunately any changes or modifications in the security tab results
in "Remotely setting permissions on the folder..." warning, second
"permission denied"

interestingly Security tab show no permissions for "Domain Admins"

Is there place where I could post screenshots?

thank you for hints