Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] wbinfo -i returns the same id for all users, authentication doesn't seem to go through winbind at all

Le Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:01:08 +0000
Rowland Penny via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> écrivait:

> OK, I set up Debian Jessie in a VM and then installed and configured
> Samba and it worked, this all took just about an hour.
>
> I suggest you check your settings against the ones I posted.

I've reset everything the same as your settings; I left the AD; I
removed all tdb files in /var/lib/samba; I joined the AD again; and it
still does exactly the same:

If I use an AD user and enter the wrong password, I've got as expected

session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

If I enter the good password or no password, I'm logged in as
nobody/nogroup.

If I remove the "public" option to the share options, I can't login:

tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

So still the same trouble. I'm going to redo the whole setup...