Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Users list and the date the password will expire

Thanks, that was what I was trying to say (you cover all cases).

My idea was that you don't need to process any users whose password won't expire or who don't have one in the first place. Depending on your situation that might actually save some time.

However, I think your solution is more complete.

Ole