Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba-tool domain classicupgrade smb_krb5_context_init_basic failed (Invalid argument)

> On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:34:23 +1100
> Tom Robinson via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I've grabbed samba 4.5.4 and customised an existing rpm spec file.
>> Still some issues there.
>>
>> What replaces '--with-aio-support' in the configuration step now?
>>
> As far as I can see, nothing, see the 4.4.0 release notes here:
>
> https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.4.0.html
>
> Rowland

Thanks Rowland.

Working through this build a few things have come up. The next is:

pam_smbpasswd

which appeared in the source (samba-4.3.13/source3/pam_smbpass) until samba-4.3.13 but I don't see
any recognisable notes about the change not to including it after that.

Any clues?