Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba4 Problem Rename

I've got a Problem using samba4 as PDS and Win7 Client.

I'm not able to rename a file in Windows Explorer. I can connect shares. I can create, open and write files but I cannot rename or move them. If i try to i get a message "file xyz too big for target file system".

I googled a lot but I do not find any helpfull thread with this issue.
Is there anybody who can help me with this issue?

Regards
Bernhard

For more Information here's my setup:

smb.conf:

[global]
    workgroup = MYWORKGROUP
    realm = MYWORKGROUP.LOCAL
    netbios name = FILESERVER
    dns forwarder = 192.168.2.1
server services = rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate, dns, smb dcerpc endpoint servers = epmapper, wkssvc, rpcecho, samr, netlogon, lsarpc, spoolss, drsuapi, dssetup, unixinfo, browser, eventlog6, backupkey, dnsserver, winreg, srvsvc
    idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
    server signing = auto
    template shell = /bin/bash
    template homedir = /home/%U

[netlogon]
    path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/myworkgroup.local/scripts
    read only = No

[sysvol]
    path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
    read only = No