Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] FreeBSD-11 Samba44 DNS

I have provisioned an AD-DC using Samba-v.4.4 on a FreeBSD-11.0 host.
For some reason this DC is not listening on port 53.  The
configuration file has this entry:

On our current AD-DC which is a Samba-4.3 service Samba listens on 53.
 But it does not do so for the 4.4 version.  Both services were
provisioned in much the same fashion.

Did something change?  Have I overlooked something?

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3