Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Problems with Samba4 Upgrade

I upgraded my Secondary DC (version 4.2.2) to version 4.5.5. The *samba-tool
drs showrepl command* is OK.

Now the authentication of the users is not working, as message below:

root@dc2:~# wbinfo -a mane
Enter mane's password:
plaintext password authentication succeeded
Enter mane's password:
challenge/response password authentication failed
wbcAuthenticateUserEx(EMPRESA\mane): error code was
NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD (0xc000006a)
error message was: Wrong Password
Could not authenticate user mane with challenge/response

I ran the *dbcheck* command to fix some errors:
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix --yes

I have not yet updated Main DC (version 4.2.1)

How can I solve this problem?

Regards,

Márcio Bacci