Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.5.3 on HP UX IA64 : smbclient - tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_DISCONNECTED

On Thu, 2 Feb 2017 17:54:35 +0530
Silambarasan Madhappan <silambarasan19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> FQDN of the DC is Hostname.DomainName .
>
> In smb.conf:
>
> netbios name = <HostName>
> realm = <DomainName>    eg: (ww.xx.yy.zz)
> workgroup = ww
>
> In resolve.conf
> domain <DomainName>
> nameserver  <IP Address of the DC i.e host IP>

I think all your problems come from this:

xattr_tdb:file = /var/opt/samba/locks/xattr.tdb

You are using 's3fs' on a system that doesn't seem to understand ACLs.

Is there anyway you can get your IA64 machines to use ACLs ????
Failing that, I do not think you are going to get a Samba AD DC to
work on IA64.