Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/ldb : No such file or directory

On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 07:27:31AM +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-01-31 at 14:13 +0100, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> > No, its a packaging bug.
> >
> > Harmless if you install the needed extra package.
>
> Patches to the debian package (where all this started) are most
> welcome.  I think we need a samba-ad-dc meta package that depends on
> all the right bits.

I'm not sure what version of the package this comment was referring
to. With the current versions in testing the samba package
recommends samba-dsdb-modules and samba-vfs-modules, which means they
get installed by default.

Cheers,

Jelmer