Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] NT4 with Samba4

I am surprised that you were even able to join NT4 to a "classic" domain with Samba 4.x.

On the NT4 machine that does work, which account does the System Attendant svc run under? Does that service account belong to domain groups? On the NT4 machine in the AD domain, did that service even get created ?