Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] classic upgrade fails with 4.6-test

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 23:40:21 +1300
Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 09:29 +0000, Rowland Penny wrote:
> >
> > This is what is in git at the moment:
>
> Can you instead look at what is in my patch?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Bartlett

Ah, sorry I didn't fully read the patch, but then again, you could just
have said something like 'Oops, I missed that, you are correct,
use_xattrs should be set to auto and here is patch to fix it' ;-)

My plan was, after the OP had tried what I suggested, to propose a
patch, which would probably have been very similar to yours.