From: Piti Cholpripimolrat [mailto:Piti.Cholpripimolrat@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 April 2019 09:49
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Directory worked by PHP on webserver

Hi Expert,

I have running php on a website. I am now facing a problem with
location/directory working by php. I have tried to create and update a
file on a linux server via web+php. Ultimately, I have come to know that
it is working in this path
/tmp/systemd-private-ce742af7deeb4863bd593a9da4911aba-httpd.service-Nct0
cB/tmp/ instead of pure /tmp/. How do I configure and control where php
should actually work on linux directory?

Could you please suggest how to overcome the issue?

BRs,
Piti