Web lists-archives.com

Re: rename and copy recursive for directories?

Thank you for your response Kalle;

I have written a recursive class member method for such things as setting permissions,
delete, save as (copy under a different name), and search. So I can implement it for renaming*
directories

* relocating a directory to different parent directory

JK