Web lists-archives.com

Legacy niggle ...

I've had a problem with a machine which was running my legacy PHP5 service. I've got the new setup running but a pair of CodeIgniter sites are being difficult, or rather one of the pair. I've got nginx on a machine running a local PHP7 php-fpm and a remote PHP5 php-fpm. The legacy code is using a mysql driver and needs a bit of work converting the code to PHP7 which is on the todo list. The PHP5 php-fpm setup was running both sites fine, but having mirrored everything to the new machine, one is still fine, but the other is just throwing 'File not found.' messages. If I JUST switch the fastcgi_pass to the PHP7 service I get errors and warnings about no mysql functions which would seem to indicate everything is in the right place, but anything else I can check?

And now to screw the sod on 139.199.103.154 who is trying to hack the MySQL server!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL