Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] BC break in 7.2 caused by undocumented and unauthorised change

> Can you identify which of my posts violated the Code of Conduct for the
> internals list? Can you even find a Code of Conduct? Being banned because I
> consistently violated the code is one thing, but being banned just because
> someone did not like what I had to say is something else entirely.
>
> If you want to read the history of events then take a look at http://www dot
> tonymarston dot net/php-mysql/on-being-banned.html

If you want to get unbanned then try to reach out to the proper
sources (the general list is not one of them). Continuning this way is
most likely not gaining anyones favor and to me personally, changing
the original topic, is just useless noise. As much as I would answer
your post, I don't want to do it for the sake of contributing more to
the off-topic so lets leave it like that.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
kalle@xxxxxxx