Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Re: undefined class constant (function)

Thank you for the reply:

While I was waiting I came up with the following as a solution:

$_proc = [];
$_proc['sync'] = function($_a){return self::listSync($_a);};
$_proc['async'] = function($_a){return self::listAsync($_a);};
$_out = $_proc[$_type]($_fileLst);
return $_out;

which I have working.

But I will take a look at your reference.

I was thinking of call() or apply() but I really don't understand those functions.

I look at documentation and think I understand them, but when I see them in use
I mostly don't.

JK